FEARMERC ALLIANCE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FEARMERC ALLIANCE

Forum for all members of FEARMERC in various universes

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

1 more slot left on ma main planet

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
hellsoblivion
Fang Admiral
hellsoblivion

1 more slot left on ma main planet Empty
PostSubject: 1 more slot left on ma main planet   1 more slot left on ma main planet Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 12:46 am

Hey dudes i have only got 1 slot left on ma main planet which is worrying. But i will after my irn is upgraded to level 1 be gettin energy tec upto 12 for a terraformer how much space do they give you? Also my moon is coming on nicely Smile hopefully tomorrow should be able to get my first phalanx Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spadassin
Space Marshal
Space Marshal
Spadassin

PostSubject: Re: 1 more slot left on ma main planet   1 more slot left on ma main planet Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 1:19 am

With last changes terraformer fomula changed a bit ; with terra 3 my origin planets has 179 slots now.

Quote :
This Building creates more fields for your Planet, each Level makes more room for more Buildings. When a planet runs out of spaces, it is wise to be able to build one of these. Each Level gives you 5 extra Fields, 1 of which is used up by the Terraformer itself.
The Requirements for this Building are Nanite Factory Level 1, and Energy Technology Level 12.
The initial cost for this Building is 0 Metal, 50,000 Crystal, and 100,000 Deuterium.

So 1 terra = +4 slots
Back to top Go down
DavidtheDoom
Space Marshal
Space Marshal
DavidtheDoom

PostSubject: Re: 1 more slot left on ma main planet   1 more slot left on ma main planet Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 4:38 am

Spadassin wrote:
With last changes terraformer fomula changed a bit ; with terra 3 my origin planets has 179 slots now.

Quote :
This Building creates more fields for your Planet, each Level makes more room for more Buildings. When a planet runs out of spaces, it is wise to be able to build one of these. Each Level gives you 5 extra Fields, 1 of which is used up by the Terraformer itself.
The Requirements for this Building are Nanite Factory Level 1, and Energy Technology Level 12.
The initial cost for this Building is 0 Metal, 50,000 Crystal, and 100,000 Deuterium.

So 1 terra = +4 slots

With the 3.0 Update it gets an aditional slot every other level Smile
  1. = 4 Free slots
  2. = 9 Free slots
  3. = 13 Free slots
  4. = 18 Free slots

And so It goes on Smile
Back to top Go down
Lowsten
Toe Jam

PostSubject: Re: 1 more slot left on ma main planet   1 more slot left on ma main planet Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 11:01 pm

DavidtheDoom wrote:

With the 3.0 Update it gets an aditional slot every other level Smile
  1. = 4 Free slots
  2. = 9 Free slots
  3. = 13 Free slots
  4. = 18 Free slots

And so It goes on Smile

I did not know this...this pleases me. :V
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1 more slot left on ma main planet   1 more slot left on ma main planet Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1 more slot left on ma main planet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FEARMERC ALLIANCE :: FEARMERC NEXUS :: General-
Jump to: