FEARMERC ALLIANCE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FEARMERC ALLIANCE

Forum for all members of FEARMERC in various universes

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I have overtaken shpoog in rankings :D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
hellsoblivion
Fang Admiral
hellsoblivion

I have overtaken shpoog in rankings :D Empty
PostSubject: I have overtaken shpoog in rankings :D   I have overtaken shpoog in rankings :D Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 10:33 am

Before when i was ranked 700's and shpoog was in 500's i was like oh man this will take a bit but over the time i have gradually got there and beaten shpoog Very Happy woop now it's time to hunt down jeffro Twisted Evil haha
Back to top Go down
sosa666333
Battle Commander
sosa666333

PostSubject: Re: I have overtaken shpoog in rankings :D   I have overtaken shpoog in rankings :D Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 11:09 am

congrats on it ranking that high but i think you got lucky on cause of his lost of fleet.
Back to top Go down
hellsoblivion
Fang Admiral
hellsoblivion

PostSubject: Re: I have overtaken shpoog in rankings :D   I have overtaken shpoog in rankings :D Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 11:21 am

sosa666333 wrote:
congrats on it ranking that high but i think you got lucky on cause of his lost of fleet.

i reckon not been funny but even if he didn't lose his fleet by rate i am working at i would of overtaken him anyways lol
Back to top Go down
CAPELLA

PostSubject: Re: I have overtaken shpoog in rankings :D   I have overtaken shpoog in rankings :D Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 11:28 am

ben u cheaky bastard u should be helping shpoog out not tekin piss lol

go on attacks together share the wealth and grrow together.

Back to top Go down
hellsoblivion
Fang Admiral
hellsoblivion

PostSubject: Re: I have overtaken shpoog in rankings :D   I have overtaken shpoog in rankings :D Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 12:32 pm

603342866 wrote:
ben u cheaky bastard u should be helping shpoog out not tekin piss lol

go on attacks together share the wealth and grrow together.

i will when he is on i said i would work with him and i hav only been on like 2 acs attaks i think :/ so yes i must go on a few of noob hunting with shpoogy he would love me if i todl him these targets Very Happy haha
Back to top Go down
RT-XD
Space Marshal
Space Marshal
RT-XD

PostSubject: Re: I have overtaken shpoog in rankings :D   I have overtaken shpoog in rankings :D Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 1:26 pm

Congrats Hellso, but don't forget: As much as it's good to improve your own rank, the alliance rank and points is what counts in my opinion Smile
Back to top Go down
hellsoblivion
Fang Admiral
hellsoblivion

PostSubject: Re: I have overtaken shpoog in rankings :D   I have overtaken shpoog in rankings :D Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 1:53 pm

RT-XD wrote:
Congrats Hellso, but don't forget: As much as it's good to improve your own rank, the alliance rank and points is what counts in my opinion Smile

Yes sir i promise i will help shpoog along and get him to a good amount of res all we need is Lc's and i hav plenty of easy atrgets for us both Wink
Back to top Go down
CAPELLA

PostSubject: Re: I have overtaken shpoog in rankings :D   I have overtaken shpoog in rankings :D Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 2:04 pm

RT-XD wrote:

AGREED!

make sure u keep in contact with shpoog and dread and also the lovely married couple Razz
all roughly same rank....lots of trades to help eachothers planets/mines/productions advance will help u all and the alliance!
Back to top Go down
hellsoblivion
Fang Admiral
hellsoblivion

PostSubject: Re: I have overtaken shpoog in rankings :D   I have overtaken shpoog in rankings :D Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 2:29 pm

603342866 wrote:
RT-XD wrote:

AGREED!

make sure u keep in contact with shpoog and dread and also the lovely married couple Razz
all roughly same rank....lots of trades to help eachothers planets/mines/productions advance will help u all and the alliance!

Hear ya loud and clear boss i am good with dread we just hunt goons and wipe the smirk off of there gay little faces Twisted Evil and shpoog i will be good with i want me and him together to grow to be ranked 450 Smile and layla and arrow work perfectly as a pair but that's because they married lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have overtaken shpoog in rankings :D   I have overtaken shpoog in rankings :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have overtaken shpoog in rankings :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FEARMERC ALLIANCE :: FEARMERC NEXUS :: General-
Jump to: